Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Acc Exam Paper

assalamualaikum and konichiwa and hi and bonjour and annyeong !!!


i still stuck with mid-year exam . today paper was acc . RUINED !! my paper ruined !!! i have no enough time to complete my papers and i leave 2 questions that bring 20 marks . then my imbangan duga was not imbang . never have time to check and continue my incomplete answers . okay . 


full stop before i started to scream ! so i gave up on my exam this time even the other subjects . hahaha hahah . hey , i just gave up this time . rather than studying , i choose playing games . teachers must be shocked with my result soon . actually , i want to give others chances to fight over me *mata ke kiri , tangan di bahu* uhuk . so i don't wat first place again in class ! i feel annoying , retarded and ... urghhh ... 


stop about it .. hmm .... if you have some free times , please take time to download and play this game .. hehe 
the name "be my princess" i feel tiring today . sudah berhari-hari hujan tak turun , once hujan turun tadi , sampai banjir dibuatnya . kelas fika paling teruk banjir . so kitorang terpaksalah ambil exam juga .. ngeeetata bye now ~



it's a novel + game






No comments:

Post a Comment