Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

One Direction This Is Us World Premiere




The premiere was on 20 August 2013

Okay guys. I'm tellin' yall that I'm fucking jealous with all of the Directioners that have chances to meet the boys at the premiere. I was like "OMG OMG OMG" while watching the highlight videos of them at the premiere.

I think.... more than 5000 fans all around the world had come to the premiere.

There are more !!!

Zayn and Perrie engaged and getting married 
I'm not sure about it but I watched them kissing each other in the premiere and their mothers also came to the premiere.

Zayn and Perrie

look at this:

here's the picture of Zayn and his mum at the premiere


Liam's new girlfriend
I heard her name is Sophia Smith. There is also a picture of them holding hands.

Liam and Sophia

Oh man . All these things in a week.

I also heard that Harry's tweeting to his fans

Eleanor also came to the premiere. There's also a picture of them holding hands

Louis and Eleanor

Louis like usually he was never wears socks. He was still did not wear socks at the premiere.


And one more...
HQ pics of them spreading!!!

And yeah... Before I forgot dun forget Liam and Niall's birthday's coming soon!

the girls

Niall and Zayn's sister, Waliyha

Liam and his sisters

Harry and Simon

left: Harry Potter Premiere
right: This Is Us Premiere



All pictures credits to all Directioners on Twitter



Love One Direction
Love you guys
See ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment