Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

I close my eyes and I can see a better day


Whazzup guys? It's been a long time a haven't update this blog.

Hurm. These days I have been wasting my time on tumblr-ing. Yeah.

You guys know I'm a big fan of One Direction so it's my hobby to look at their pictures, gifs, videos, fanfics and so on. 

Tumblr is my main source getting information about them. 

Okay. Next, FINAL EXAMINATION!!
haha. I wanna tell ya one thing. I dunno why I'm getting super lazy and I think I won't get first number in class. 

Why must I study hard? It's not like I will be a doctor, lawyer or something. I never wish to be one.

Well, whatever. I wanna see what will happen if I don't get the first place this time. Everyone must be shocked (evil laugh). LOL what am I thinking?!

What am I talking about... Okay. Forget about it. Have you guys seen my selfie picture I posted on Instagram?


I rarely will take selfie of myself. Haha. You know, I have gain weight and I can't stand from eating less food. I mean, I love food. Really really love food. Plus, my father always bring us, whole family to eat outside and he'll order lots of food. We, the whole family love to eat. Ofc we'll eat lots of food as we love food.

Eating is fun! Hahah. I'm telling the truth. If you eat with the one you love, surely will be fun especially if they are also love food like you.

I admit that I love spending my time with my family outdoor. Even though sometimes it may be tiring but we have so much fun having our time spent together.

No comments:

Post a Comment