Pages

Friday, October 03, 2014

6 Reasons Why I Hate Wearing Skirt

Assalamualaikum and hi readers!

This blog has been inactive for months, I apologise. 


Not because I'm on the go all the time no no no, I just IDK hahah maybe because I'm getting lazier. BTW, I have no ideas what to talk about and to share with you guys. And I don't know whether there's still people sticking on my blog or nah. 

But one day, I felt that I 'abandoned' this blog. And out of the blue, I came out with an idea on what I'm going to post today.

Before you proceed reading, I would like to tell you that these reasons have nothing to do with you, especially to those who love skirt. I'm not saying I hate people wearing skirt, just skirt and me can hardly be 'united'. Hahaha. I'm just sharing my opinion and what happen when I wear skirt. I never ask you to stop wearing skirt so don't feel offended or anything okay? If you are skirt lovers and have sensitive heart, you better close your tab and don't come back here again.  Just kidding. C'mon don't take things so serious.
Skirts I mention below are long and wide skirts.



Gambar hiasan semata-mata


REASON 1:

Whenever I wear skirt, I feel uneasy. I feel like I'm not wearing anything. Yes. That's what I feel. Maybe I used to wear jeans and pants all the time. Sorry skirt, you make me feel uncomfortable.


REASON 2:

Imagine on a windy day, and you are wearing skirt, you know what will happen. So make sure you are wearing shorts or legging just to make sure that you are 'safe' when your skirt is blown by the wind.


REASON 3:

Did you ever find you skirt torn? I did. It usually happens on long skirt, when you are not cautious enough, the moment when you are in hurry, and your skirt get stuck on something and when you pull it, BANG, it's ripped. If it happens at home, there's no worries but imagine if you are in the crowd. Uh-oh.


REASON 4:

Nowadays, people loves to wear skirt with tugged in shirt. No doubt it's feminine, amazing, beautiful and everything but umm I guess my body structure doesn't fit the current style. I bought a new skirt, as I want to be more 'feminine' but when I tried it on, I saw my belly bulges? I cried and told my mum about it. I'm not fat at all. Not considered as fat neither skinny. I hate skinny. If only my body structure is like a Victoria Secret's model, then only I will wear skirt.


Gambar hiasan semata-mata

REASON 5:

This is the main reason why I dislike wearing skirts. Nowadays, people who is fashion conscious absolutely will style their skirt like umm wearing long skirt until it reaches the floor? I find this trend is funny and did you know what's on the floor? Okay. Fine. Whenever you go to the toilet, where do your skirt reaches if not on the dirty, smelly, poop peep and all 'p' things on the toilet floor, it's so EUWWWW. Well, if you think that's still okay. For those who are MUSLIMS, how can you perform your prayer with your dirty skirt on? Is it really okay to perform solat with shits on your clothes? It's so insane. I'm sorry for saying this. Maybe some of you did not aware and if you read this please, I'm not saying I want you to stop wearing skirt but BE CAREFUL. And make sure your skirt isn't too long until it reaches the floor.


REASON 6:

I found skirt is troubling me especially in the toilet. The skirt is long and wide, If you want to pee or something, how can you guys keep your skirt away from the toilet hole, or maybe reaching the floor. When you sit on the toilet, how can your skirt can't be dirty? Oh please guys I found this agonising me. Unless if you hang your skirt on the toilet's door, didn't you guys feel it troublesome? You guys are weird. If you really can keep bottom of your skirt dry after using the toilet, bravo (applause). You are so amazing you can do magic so your skirts aren't dirty.



I would to apologise once again for not using precise words and MAYBE you feel offended, I never post to talk about someone or what, I speak for general and for myself. I have experienced above reasons and they are the answers why I dislike skirts. This is just my opinion, different people have different thought.



If you ask me, will I wear skirts in the future? Yes I will but not so frequent and depends to where I'm going. And of course that skirts aren't reaching the floor and I need to be very careful.

That's all! See you guys soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment