Pages

Saturday, May 09, 2015

uTeM Application

Good Afternoon to all
What a nice sunny day isn't it?

Yes, based on the title above you can guess what am I going to talk about. On 6th of May, everyone was buzzing about UPU result, so do I too. I was at work that day, without wifi how can I suppose to know my result? Luckily I lend my abi's phone and surf through and yes, I'm going to enroll to university very soon. 


Astonished I was thinking that I'm going to get offer in Accountancy or Management, I'm offered ICT course instead. I'm not going to reject, I do love computering and programming due to my 'gamer' habitat, but I'm a bit worried whether I can make it or not. 

Such a surprise for me, IDK if it's normal for you guys, well I wish you guys to pray the best of me.

Good bye JB, Hi Melaka!

No comments:

Post a Comment