Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Overview: Web Programming

Assalamualaikum
What' up readers?







Honestly, I'm not yet study this course, Web Programming. I did went to lecture class, for the first time.
Before class, I have so many positive expectations towards this course. This isn't a lie. But before I proceed, I would like to thank Pn. Norazlin for giving me and my friends this opportunity to start blogging and sharing our review on this subject.


I have a few knowledge about web programming, even though I never create any HTML code YET, I did manipulate some, as for blogging purpose. I did create my own website, with my own domain even though it's just Google Blog #free.


There was a person who asked me to make a hotel website, but I ain't good in web programming. Hey, I was an accounting student but accidentally applied Diploma IT in UTeM #YesAccidentally. So, I did search for Youtube videos to guide me on making one, BUT most of them aren't free. Later then, the person made the website him/herself using FrontPage. But, I still look forward to this course as I'm willing to help to improve the website. #ThisIsPersonalActually


Web programming is not an easy thing as you play games, where the interfaces let you control the game #CauseILoveGames. The course teach you how to design a website with servers, databases and codes. 


This course is quite fun is you understand how to deal with it. Besides, my interest in enrolling this course, my instructor had teach me and my friends what Web Programming is about make me become more confident.


I don't want to say much, this is just the start line. I will do my best to understand this course so that it will help me to design webs. I end my entry with a wish that my course mates and I all the best for not only this course but the entire semester. #Dean'sList

 

6 comments: