Pages

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

About Me






Assalamualaikum and hi. In this post I will introduce myself and like to welcome my course mates who just started blogging.

"Welcome to Blogger guys!"

Okay, let's proceed. Below are some details about me.

Name: Syafika Madiha binti Suhaini
Nickname: Madi
Section/Class: S1G1
D.O.B: 21 February 1997
Region: Johor



Actually, my name was given by my aunty. Syafika means loving while Madiha means be respected. I got my nickname from my ex-classmate in primary school as she started to call me Madi and everyone followed. As from my date of birth, I am categorized in Pisces horoscope. Yes, I'm from Johor, where I was born and schooled #MerahBiru


What about my hobby? Hmm this one takes a while for me to think... I think playing games is the best answer. Yes, I do love games no matter that I'm a girl or a woman-to-be #GoingToBeAdultSoon, games aren't only for boys. Who says girls don't play?


Here are some of the screenshots of my favourite game #PcGames.
If you have any new game to share, please do tell me.





Slime Rancher
















 Sims 4





What else do I like besides games? I like many things and person of course. Okay, let me be straight. I was a big fan of One Direction and still into them #NotFanatic. I once went to their concert in Singapore with my family. That's why you see their photo on my sidebar.




Like 2 hours before show?



I have been blogging since 2011, if I'm not mistaken. In that moment, Blogger was quite a trend so I decided to try make one too. Some people are wondering what's blog for? In my opinion, blog is where people share. Hmm, what do guys think? #YayOrNay


Oh yeah one more thing, if you did blogwalking, please leave your blog's URL so I can visit and follow? You may use the "CHAT HERE" gadget on the sidebar or comment below.

21 comments:

  1. Motivated blog. Dah macam baca buku cerita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah berceloteh je lebih. btw thanks bella

      Delete
  2. Hai akak madie yg kuat main game ,HAHAHAHAHAHA :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. weldone madie for ur latest success in ur exam..anyway gud luck......

    ReplyDelete
  4. weldone madie for ur latest success in ur exam..anyway gud luck......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. hey mik, thank you for visiting and commenting.spiced up this blog a long time ago actually and now recycling it

      Delete
  6. Maddie!!! ajar buat blog cantik la blog ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahh madii..good job madi,terbaik !!!

    ReplyDelete