Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

First Time

What's up readers?
I don't know if there's still people visiting my blog but I'm gonna express this anyway.

I just watched Paper Towns.

I'm the kind of girl who watch and think. Even this film makes me think in the middle of the night.

I don't believe in love
Neither miracles
Neither trust
Neither people

Usually people will end their high schools with their 'last times'

Last time wearing school uniform
Last time playing truants
Last time lying to teachers about your friends

When I was leaving high school, I never thought about the 'last times'.
I was only thinking 'When will school ends? I'm not going to school anymore'.

I was a heartless person

But everything changes when I was fated with them.
I just ended semester 1 but I enjoyed myself.





Not because of the 'last times'
But, miracles actually did happen

First time endowed with true friends. Yes! They do exist. It's so unbelievable, I know.
First time driving non-stop from home to Uni.
First time staying far from families.
First time 'overnight'.
First time having a road trip.
First time having driven car broke down.
First time having lunch and dinner with strangers.
First time rollerblading.
First time watching movies in the cinema past midnight.
First time overnight at friend's house.
First time visiting IOI Mall Putrajaya.
First time I ever tell my 'I'm the only one who knows' secret to her.
First time hanging out.
And every 'first time' I didn't jotted down.

Things actually happen, but I was blind I couldn't see.
Things might happen in the past, but I didn't realise.
How precious every little moment is.

I always thought that life is boring. I'm gonna make it fun. Others may see it ordinary, at least I'm living my life to the fullest.

#trying #prayforme


No comments:

Post a Comment