Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Keep and Hurt


I remember those days where we had lunch together
The table was full with smiles and laughter
Joking and gossip about own lives

Day by day passes
One by one leaves
Today, I'm alone

This is all started during that evening
I witnessed an incident that I shouldn't
Since that day, I heard no more stories from you

You lied to me
Always keeping things away from me
What you did teach me to do the same things too

I keep my pain inside
Treating you the same way we treated each other before

But that makes me hurt more

I don't feel the same bond like we did before
You keep too much from me
Even in front of me, you dare to whisper

Even though I'm hurt
I'm the one who break the silence
The one who make the first move
The one who clueless and wonder what is happening to you

Now, I understand that I'm nobody to you anymore
Now I am lonely again

My thought is wrong
I thought you who did create a smile on my face
Lend your shoulder when I'm about to cry
Grip my hand when I'm about to fall
Now break my heart till I become heartless again

I thought friend is somebody that we can trust and has no boundaries between us
But you're not anymore

Is it my fault you behaving like this?
Or is it my fault for treating you this way?

I cared too much
I loved too much
And now I'm hurt
You hurt me

Thank you for making me believe that I deserve to be alone again
Thank you so much


2 comments:

  1. You are not alone dear , you have many friends n maybe crush that always hold you until you get up n fly up in the sky

    ReplyDelete