Pages

Monday, September 07, 2015

Permulaan Baru

Bukan semua peristiwa itu manis. Bukan semua pengalaman itu pahit. Dan ada juga yang mempunyai kedua-duanya. Itulah namanya kehidupan. Tiada nilailah sesebuah jalan itu jika tiada ceritanya.


Okay. I prefer to write in English cause if I use Malay, I will use lots of soft and poetic languages like above. Hahaha. Even a small little thing can be a huge drama.

Permulaan baru?
I'm going to share my experience here. Firstly during secondary school, I was planning to further my studies to be a scientist, as I loved science and experiments. But, during form 3, before I got my PMR's result, someone suggested me to change my course from science to accountancy. That someone is very important to me even though it's hard for me to make decision due to my ambition and how lack my knowledge about accountancy, I made a promise to myself. If I score straight A's in the examination, I'll proceed to science. Most people around me disagree with my dilemma to choose accountancy, but I did as what I promised.

Accountancy isn't that bad. I also love mathematics and calculation (really?!). I was very lucky cause I could manage to learn new things easily and scored. To further my studies to a higher level, I did want to go to university so bad as it's my mum's hope. I got application letter to matriculation, but I passed it and waited for UPU's result. I made a promise again to myself, that I will continue with whatever my result is.

You wouldn't know how astonished I was when the UPU's result came out. As I remember, I did choose account and business courses over the 8 choices. I met this person a day before the UPU's result. He recommended this university to me, but I arrogantly said that I'm not interested with the courses applied. Feeling ashamed, I met the same person again during the UPU's result day, I told him that I got the application letter from the university he recommended. I told my parents about the result, they did ask me whether I wanna use other options (like IPTS or matriculation), as I promised to my dear self, I register my first day of university life as a diploma student in ICT.



Confuse huh? Changing the path from science to accountancy to ICT? If it confuses you, it 's miserable to me, at first. It's not easy to change your path.

Whether this time I work it or not, nobody knows. Just pray that I'll success.

Kalau difikirkan semula, adalah hikmahnya kenapa Allah tempatkan aku kat sini. Mungkin pandangan orang lain lihat bidangku hanya seperti memetik jari, tapi bukan bagiku yang jahil dalam ICT. Ini mungkin benda baru bagiku dan ingatlah niat kita belajar bukan kerana kerjaya, bukan kerana kesenangan tetapi kerana Allah S.W.T.


Selepas ni, tak adalah lagi terkejut jika aku kerja bukan bidang yang aku belajar sebelum ni dan aku tak heran pun. Rezeki semua Allah yang beri, rezeki aku ada di mana-mana cuma tidak tahu bila dan apa.




No comments:

Post a Comment